Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Fred Thompson say John McCain is wrong about many things

Fred Thompson on Glenn Beck Show
The Glenn Beck Show | Transcriptionist


SENATOR THOMPSON: I think the basis of it is national security, national defense. John was right, I think, with regard to Iraq and he stood tough during tough times and I think he turned out to be right. And I was the same place the whole time and have been. We agree on that. But John is wrong on some other important things and he was wrong when he voted against the Bush tax cuts.

GLENN: But wait a minute. I mean --

SENATOR THOMPSON: He says he's changed his mind about that now and, you know, sobeit. But, you know, I was there during part of that time and I voted the other way. I believed the other way then, I believe the other way now. He's certainly wrong with regard to the immigration bill that they tried to get the American people sign off on last year and they gave a resounding no and now everybody's getting tough on the border. But on taxes and immigration, especially, you know, I think he's wrong. But so is Huckabee as far as that's concerned.

No comments: